Note: In reviewing this post, I realized how male-centered it is. Everyone of the characters speaking is male. I apologize for this, and will do better in future posts. Like most men, I consciously and subconsciously reference and privilege fellow men. I’m working on this.
I look for motivation, references, and lessons in all types of places. Truth exists almost everywhere we look. Movies often contain very powerful and transformative ideas. I present here 15 of my favorite.
1. Yoda Schooling Luke Skywalker on belief and the “Force”(Star Wars)
2. Morpheus explaining to Neo who the enemy is (The Matrix)
3. Uncle Ben explains to nephew Peter the relationship between power and responsibility (Spider Man)
4. Charlie Chaplin’s speech (“The Great Dictator”)
5. The Revolutionary speech (V for Vendetta)
6. Confronting Abuse and Guilt (Good Will Hunting)
7. “The Minister” confronting his killer (Belly)
8. Neo discovers and uses his…
View original post 175 more words